Channel LettersAt EM Signs, we are capable of producing internally illuminated signage. Looking for a pylon sign, a monument sign, or a single-sided wall sign? Our lighted signage can make you stand out in a crowd. LED channel letters are also produced by EM Signs. Long-lasting, low voltage LED technology can save up to 70% in yearly energy costs.
- Vehicle Lettering and Wraps
- Illuminated Signage
- Monument and Pylon Signage
- Dimensional Lettering
- Large-Format Digital Printing and Banners
- Window and Door Lettering Design Services
- ADA Compliant Braille Signage
- Stage Set Displays
- Carved and Gilded Signs
- Lighted Sign Repair
- Crane and Bucket Truck Services
The signs featured above should look familiar to many northern New Jersey Residents, bringing up memories of reliable service and historical landmarks—and for good reasons! A sign can get your logo out there, and over time, it becomes more than just a reminder of your business; it becomes a part of the community landscape. While some signs are designed to be temporary, many others are made to last, and those are the ones that need the care and attention to detail that EM Signs is happy to provide. Looking for an elegant, eye-catching sign like Dale’s Market? Come to EM Signs, where we can help you design the best sign for your business!
While a stationary sign is able to capture many viewers every day, it’s likely that the same people will be exposed to it most of the time. Avoid this problem and appeal to the whole community by turning your business’s car into a moving sign!
- Improve your professional image with a company car, van, or truck.
- With the ability to letter vehicles inside our heated, air-conditioned facility, your vehicle’s graphics can be installed regardless of weather!
- Travel with your logo!
- Catchy, tasteful vehicle graphics are custom-designed for each vehicle.
- Rapid application of wraps and graphics gets your vehicle is back on the road as soon as possible.
- Our wraps and graphics are fully compliant with all codes and regulations.
EM Signs uses the latest digital printing technology, ensuring that your sign will have a low impact on the environment. The inks we use for our printing are fade resistant and eco-solvent, which means that they will last longer and be safer for the environment. Our illuminated signs are also long-lasting, and use low-voltage LED technology that can save up to 70% in yearly energy expenditures compared to other technology.
Did you know? There are hundreds of codes, permits, and regulations that have to be followed for signs, whether they are interior, exterior, or on vehicles. They vary from state-to-state, and some even vary by county. Some even require you to obtain a permit before installing a sign. The professionals at EM Signs are up-to-date on all of these details, and will do the work to make sure that your business’s signs are in complete compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines, including Americans with Disabilities Act compliance.